Thursday, December 4, 2008

Friends mood


Tak boleh tahan with study..


Come blogging again..

Juz now again Feng ask me go Kukup !!!

GRRRRR !!!

Already told ma, cannot go, but then he forgot liao,

and ask for the reason y cant go..

GGRRRR ! !

Make me so 'pek chek' la..

U tot i really dun wan go meh??

How i wish badly tat i can go..

But juz the timing problem..

AGAIN,

This December i will not be around n will not be free..

Pls dun invite me for any outing or any activities..

Until next year only find me la ~ ~ ~

Feng, u make me feel wanna cry u know??

Piggy Xin also ask me go Kukup..

I dy feel so bad for cant joining u all..

So , pls dun make me envy abt the gathering and the fun time among u all la..

----------------------------------------------------

Back to Nilai life..

Juz now went to wan tan mee stall again,

and as usual, eat wan tan only without mee...

Again, the exam period, late in night, wan tan mee......

A lot of memory comes up in my brain..

I miss my friends who left this college earlier without completing the course with us..

The 1 who teman me for wan tan mee..

miss the time talking to u, joke around..

and still remember when i fetch u back Ampang, both of us were so blur abt the road..

lots of memory...

And another frined who teman me to study..

Friend, here r something for u,

I know sometimes u will visit my blog..

from a place far away from here...

wanna let u know tat u will be always in my mind..

Miss the time tat we study together during exam period,

the time tat we order Mc D delivery,

the time tat both fo us were so lazy to study and still keep on encourage each another...

Thanks for u, friends,

for lighting up my boring life in Nilai...

I treasure our friendship...

-----------------------------------------------------

And for my senior,

especially cutie Kavitha and Ivan...


Today is ur last paper in Nilai College...

We cant study or work or play together again after u all leave Nilai..

Will miss both of u..

Hope u all doing well in ur future undertaking and good luck..

Haha.. u all r the 1st batch graduate of DBIOT in Nilai... cool ~ ~

Do take care ya friends ~ ~

---------------------------------------------------

Y today i m so sentimental and so affected by my sensation??

I m so weird today .........................



2 comments:

贾爷 said...

别这样子,在生活里,朋友走进走出是很普通的事,要尝试习惯它

朋友走了一班是一班,我看开了

rou said...

恩,有道理。。。
人总是有悲欢离合。。。

可是。。。 可是。。。
我真的很在乎朋友间的情谊。。

真的真的很想念我爱的朋友们。。。 >.<