Friday, August 29, 2008

~ ~ Tiring Day ~ ~



Today is quite a tiring day.....

After my class & breakfast at coll, i come back to kepong.

Reach here at abt 1pm then straight away go to carefour as i promise with sue & cheng to shop for some snacks for tmr our Gopeng Sg. Itik trip.

Grabbed some chipsmore, wang wang, packet milo, some bisciuts, some snacks, some candies...
And all these things cost us abt RM 100..
Then i bought a funky 'slipper shoe'(should call it like tat gua) for tmr activities.
Really spend a lot of time in trying n choosing all those shoes...
Finally i get the blue one and it cost me RM15.90

Wah, really broke after the shopping...

After carefour, i come back home to put all my shopping bags and take a shower,
then ready for my tuition..

After tuition and come back home, start packing my stuff for tmr trip..
and sure got chit chit chat chat hehe haha with sis la...

After i've done everything, sitting in front of the comp,
and start surfing the net till now.... hhaaaaaoooo (yawning)

Hmmm... i m quite excited and lookin forward for my 3 days 2 nites merdeka trip tmr....

I luv outdoor activities very very much!!!

Activities for tmr trip got water rafting, body rafting, paintball, caving, flying fox, wet abseiling.....

Wah, really excited now..

Will share my experience and feeling after the trip... =)



Today mum told me tat a kind lady called her,
telling tat she found mum's handbag(which robbed by indian guy few days ago) beside the road..

She manage to call one of my mum's fren by finding the contact inside the bag...

then finally mum get back her hand bag lar..

Other than hp and cash, everthing is still inside the bag.
IC, ATM card, credit card, watever card card card, and even mum's expensive watch still inside..

I cant understand why the watch still there.
Mayb mum put in inside secrete corner so the bad guy din notice abt it.

Then mum keep praising how kind, how nice and how good the robber were..
As they juz take hp and cash and 'return back' all the important card..bla bla bla....

Oh my GOD,
I m going to faint ~~~~~


HEY, EXCUSE ME !!!
Hav u ever heard victim praising bad guy after got rugi from unlucky incident??

NO, rite??

Ha, this is my mum !!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mum really a nice n kind person...god bless her

rou said...

Ha, thanks~~~
I din expect tat u will read my blog..
ya, my mum is really very kind,
she always tell me tat 'hao xin you hao bao',
and now she really got the 'hao bao' back..