Tuesday, September 2, 2008

- - As usual - -


Time is flying very fast..
3 days holidays over dy and everything backs to normal..
I hav to go to class as usual, surfing net as usual, day dreaming as usual, moody as sometimes....

I m very moody today, duno y..
mayb i m still in holiday mood, mayb i din sleep well last nite, mayb i m too tire after the adventure trip ( oh, ya, will share my fun experience soon )..mayb..... a lot of mayb..

I dont even realise tat i m with panda eyes today until wee telling me so...

We hav 2 quizes today, biotech 2 & BBL,
but as usual, i din prepare for it.
I did read thru the notes last week,
biotech is still ok for me and u know wat,
today is an open book test.
Haha really happy tat i manage to answer all the question by the aid of my notes.

But my smilling face soon turn to = ( ,
coz i really hav no idea wat's BBL is abt.
It's such a boring subject and wat lagi teruk is the lecturer is a very boring & stiff person.
We tried to ask him to postpone the quiz to Thurs but he refused.
He was giving us half an hour to read the notes,
but i was in bad mood, so my brain was blank tat time..
Even though my eyes was looking at the alpherbert on the notes but nothing can go inside the brain. So cham....
Then as a consequences, u know lar... cant do in the quiz of course!!

Haiz.... such a boring day today..
After 2 quiz, i still hav 1 more class with Dr. John, Emerging Issue. Sien....

I was nodding in the class...
HAha, BB even wake me up by flap me with the paper.
And wat lagi cham is during the break time, i was on phone with feng and i din realise tat sir is going to start the class, and still chat nicely with feng, and of course i got warning from sir lar...
It was so paiseh!!!!

Juz now sleep like a log after the class..
so now is full of vigour..
but.... i cant sleep too late tonight as tmr class start at 8am...
Arkhhhhhh..............

Hope tmr will be a better day ~ ~ ~

No comments: