Monday, September 15, 2008

~ Moon Cake Festival ~



Yesterday was moon cake festival ! !
How u guys celebrate it??

I had a big reunion lunch with all my lovely family members.
And had a BBQ night with my dear coursemate..

Last night, after parents sent me back to college,
I went to WEE's house for BBQ..

It was drizzle mizzle last night.

And although the weather is kinda cold,

But i still felt hot when sitting around the BBQ stand.



After the rain had stop,
we hang the colorful tang lung at the fencing area there.

It's beatiful !!!

And fireworks time,

I play a lot with the fireworks..
[exciting !! ]


The food finish at around 11pm ,

and we ended up playing cards inside the house.

We leave the house at around 1pm

and moon cake festival was over...

2 comments:

芦悦忆芙 said...

我一个人,在异乡,抱着书,渡过了最冷的中秋节.

rou said...

身在异乡就是这样的啦~~~
只能望着月亮思念着家人及朋友。。
这滋味我也尝试过,真是不好受。。
请问你现在身在哪个异乡啊?