Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~ Holiday ~


I m now in my holiday ~~~
Mid sem break, Hari Raya holiday,
watever.. i dun care much..
As long as i can keep tat boring nilai far far away from me,
tat's enuf dy...

Although i can nicely spend my holiday at home,
but still,
this is a very busy holiday..

Hav to study for biotech 2,
I got the mid term rite after the holiday.

And so sad tat i need to do my aquarium report.
At first i tot dy settle with tat report before holiday,
mana tau my group member ask me to add more information,
haiz..headache la..
so till now still not yet complete with tat report.

Somemore bro is going to marry dy,
a lot of things need to get ready..
These few days help him to move the bed n cabinet n clean the house..
Tmr he's going the paint the wall..

Huuhhh, really busy oooo........

Hehe, after all these,
my holiday trip is coming soon..
Thursday,
thursday i will be going to Bali..
yeah~ ~

No comments: