Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya


Today is public holiday,
it's Hari Raya..
Selamat Hari Raya to my fren those who celebrate it.

Public holiday, sure i sleep till late la..
Same with sis n mum n su,
we sleep till 10 something...
It's a great holiday morning..

But when we woke up,
bro dy start with his painting job..
He's going to paint his room..

Dun care with watever he done,
we get ourself ready out for 'brunch'..

The restaurant is full with ppl..
Public holiday wat, sure many ppl want to rest and so do with the housewife..
No cook, eat outside..

The road in Kepong area seems like so quiet..
No noise and jam, not like usual..
The road in KL area also same, quiet..
Juz now when i sent su back,
pass by PWTC..
saw a lot of ppl wearing baju kurung, sarong and songkok..
There's a Hari Raya function there..

After brunch, we went to Jusco to get mum's spectacle.
Many shop in Jusco was close today but yet still alot of ppl shopping in half close Jusco..
Ppl enjoy holiday with shopping, outting, gathering, having fun, eating outside, bla bla bla....

But wat abt me??
How do i spent my public holiday???

Stay at home doing housework..
Looking at bro painting the wall..
Sitting in front comp doing my aquarium report..
Staring at the clock waiting the time to pass


Then after bro finish with his painting work,
We went for Bak Kut Teh dinner.
Meet Charles there..

Bro's room look quite nice now,
It's pink and purple combination..
I like tat light pinky color and purple is romantic.
Wish to paint my room with tat pink too..

This is how my day over~~
Now only i finish with my report and dy sent out to one of my group member..

The time showing 2.44am now,
I got to sleep soon,
if not, cant wake up later.
I hav to wake up at 5am later to go to airport.

Bali ~ ~ ~
I m coming ~ ~ ~ ~


2 comments:

贾爷 said...

wish you hv fantastic vacation in Bali, expecting the interesting story from there, happy holiday =)

Btw, there is no such hari raya celebration at here, haha

rou said...

Thx for leaving ur comment here..
Yeah~~ Bali trip was great..

How r u there?
No raya means no holiday lo ~ ~