Tuesday, September 9, 2008

~ Sorry ya fren ~


Juz come back from McD..
Had a very fulled lunch there with two of my lovely coursemate.

But i feel so so bad tat i left Ann alone in the canteen.
She packed the food and then we met her in the canteen.
So, ask her to join lunch with us la,
but then we ended up left her there and had our lunch at McD.

Sorry ya fren...

Essentially I hav class from 10-12, 12.30-2.30, then 3-5.
And i even hav a presentation today at 3-5 class,
but then we were so happy tat our lecturer take a leave,

so.....
class cancel la of course.. ;p
So my class finish at 11 something as Miss Pat release us early.

The presentation gonna postpond to next week.
My group members were happy in joy as we were not prepare the presentation well.
So now, we hav 1 more week time for us to get really ready for it.

Now, back to my room.

Nothing i can do here.
The only thing is watch series and of course be a lazy pig ZZzzzzz...........



No comments: