Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I m back ! !


I m back ! !

After abandon the blog for so long...

Few days ago back from US...

It was a great vacation..

Miss US now..

miss everything there..

It was so relax.. no worries, no bad mood..

The cool weather there make me feel so good,

not like in Malaysia, hot like hell and this make me always so moody..

Sweet dream always faded fast..

holiday for so long dy and suddenly hav to back to reality,

I feel so lost, duno wat to do..

duno how to get back to normal life,

The 1st and 2nd day after i came back, i went to bed at 6pm...

But, no matter how, i still need to get back to reality..

I m in Malaysia now..

No dreaming anymore..

Anyway i will miss US..


Now the new sem start..

But i m so free..

as i only hav 1 project for this sem, and we will only go out to FELDA for project on February,

so January will be so relax and free with only 4 hours of class per week..

Sooo...

I will hav more time to stay at home, hav fun most of the time and watching tv everyday..

Will update more with my US trip when i feel so so free...


4 comments:

xin said...

heyhey.. welcome back lo.. miz u sooo much..
got bring sourvenier for us ???
wahhaa..
btw, did u noe that our cny gathering on 24.01.08 @ ah long house..when u come back labis?

芦悦忆芙 said...

i miss u too..
haha~

rou said...

Hi, xin..
never know tat u read my blog...
thx for leaving a comment here..

yeah, i know abt the gathering,
ren fong told me so..
but he said got wearing code is it?
hav to wear red top n short pant??
i m not very clear with it..

i thk i will be back on 24th..
but my labis house is so horrible, hav to clean up when i go back as we nvr back there for almost 1 year..

hope to c u all during gathering..
c ya...

rou said...

芦悦忆芙 :

thx for missing me.. :D
i miss US very much, and off course MISS U TOO.... =P