Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update


This month i can say is free from class..

not even a single class i hav start..

according to the time table i hav 2 class per week but,

seems like i m in holiday now..

every time i wake up so early at 6am,

juz to drive to coll to attend the class, and to be a good student,

but then no class at then end when i reach coll..

so geram..

waste my precious time,

waste my sweet dream time,

waste my energy and, waste my petrol ! !

Today, the same thing happen ! !

Morning class cancel again, the reason is, no classroom available..

Haiz..

Hav to wait in the hostel room until the afternoon class start..

Initially, planning to go sing k with coursemate but then all jadi soup dy when the msg send by Miss Patricia telling that class will be change to 3pm..

Apalah ni ~ ~ ~

no choice, hav to cancel the sing k plan..

But hopefully tonight plan wont jadi soup la..

planning to go night market at mont kiara tonight and go for a korean dinner..

yeah yeah ~ ~


Seldom blog recently,

well, wat m i doing recently??

stay at home, wake up, breakfast, watching tv, sweep the floor,

then watching tv again, after tat go for treatment,

u know gals hav a lot of treatment to do la,

sometimes do hair treatment, sometimes body treatment,

sometimes nail treatment, sometimes facial bla bla bla..

gals hav a lot of "treatment" to do..

And 1 more thing i do at home is be a maid, cooking dinner for the family..

I enjoy cooking.. although i m not a good cook, but the food still ok la, can eat la..

I enjoy trying preparing different kind of dishes,

sometimes i juz simply create my own recipe..

after dinner, tv time again.....

then is sweet dreaming time..

tat's my January 'timetable'..


Last week i got the chance to express my moody feeling after coming back from US..

My auntie's house warming party..

It's a really nice house with nice arrangement... it's a comfortable house..

after the buffet party, we sing k n drink..

need to express out all my moody feeling..

At 12 am, the night still young and so my uncle suggested to hav a fun time..

yeah.. dancing time for youngster..

I like it ! !

The music roar like hell...

and we were immerge in the excitement of dance, jump, shake and the bombing of the music..

wow ! ! GREAT ! !

The joyful goes on until 2 am...

Luckily tat is a new housing area, not much family moving in yet,

otherwise we sure will got complaining on disrturbing music from others...


Chinese new year coming after 1 more week..

Hav u get urself ready to celebrate it??

i still cant feel the CNY mood..

wat i know for CNY is a gathering time with all my dearest frens...

will gather with labis old buddies on saturday..

as usual we hav a CNY gathering at ah long's house..

Must be steam boat again ~ ~

and i hope i manage to gather with my muar besties..

long time never meet them dy..

i m looking forward to meet up with all of u, fren..

No comments: