Wednesday, February 11, 2009

After 2 yrs, we meet again ~ ~

As the title, i meet 2 of my Muar besties last saturday..


Step into Mid Valley again after last visit since 4 months ago..


Mid Valley used to be my hang around area during HELP time with A42 gang n my darling cousins..


But that day when i step in the entrance, it was so unacquainted to me..


the shops, the ppl, the environment..everything look so strange..




Met Ai Jing at the KTM station, then met Sey Lee n her sis at the escalator near to the KTM exit..




Wow, after 2 yrs, finally we meet again la..




Actually we will meet at least once in a year during CNY..


but last CNY my grandpa past away, so i dint meet up with them..


n this CNY when i was in Muar, i was too busy with my relatives n also too busy with mah jong,

until i dun hav time to pay a visit to their house..




so, saturday meeting on..




Both of them din change much, juz ai jing had change her hairstyle..




we sit at a cafe for chatting..


Talk abt everybody's current life..




and we also recall back our secondary school time..




it's really good when we cast back the oldie time together..







This is Sey Lee..





She was my 1st fren when i transfer to muar in form 3..

I was really down that time after the transferation, n still cant let go that upset incident which happened before i transfer..

luckily got sey lee, she's there for me..

be my good fren n lend a helping hand to me in the new environment..

she's the one who help me to get all the books from teacher n koperasi, introduce teachers n school area to me, accompany me all the time..

she sit beside me during form 3, form 4 n even form 5..

we had sit together for almost 3 yrs ! !

I m really glad n proud to hav such a fren like u, sey lee...



Recall back how i know ai jing ? ?



Same class with her for form 4 n 5,

but we only getting close in form 5 n finally become besties..

There is another besties, Pei Fern, but we dun manage to meet her..



All 3 of them went thru with me all my happiness n sadness..

they stand by my side when i feel down n encourage me when i face problem..




Meet after 2 yrs, sure we got a lot of story to tell others..

we chat from 3pm till 7pm..but the story still not yet finish..

This is besties la, do u know tat?

Besties is, even u din see each other for long time, dint contact for long time,

but still, u got a lot of topics to talk abt, to share..

U will never feel far apart from each other even though physically

u r really far apart..




Had our dinner at a Korean BBQ outside the cinema there..

The food not bad...



When i recall back my muar life, sure there is some one who is so special to me..

It's u, dear kai ~ ~

i couldn't forget the every moment that we spend together..

sweet memories will always be in my mind n i will keep u in the corner of my heart forever..



Thanks to all of u, my besties,

thanks for making my muar life so meaningful n so memorable..

Hope our friendship will nvr end..

cheers ~ ~


No comments: