Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tmr off day


It had been 1 week since i enter FELDA..

everything getting ok now..

Start to be accustomed to the working life..

every morning, 6 something i hav to leave my bed and get myself ready to work..

evryday the same routine..

8.15 start working, 12.45 lunch break,

2.00 resume, 5.15 off time..

It's really boring..

And night time, i need to be in the bed at 10pm..

What a healthy life huh ~ ~

Today, again, i scald my palm..

i burned the forcep when finish work,

after that put it back to the forcep box..

but then when i want to remove the forcep box out of the hood,

i accidentally touch the hot forcep..

it was pain like hell ! !

and even till now it's still aching..

Haha, i m so happy now as tmr will be my off day..

I can escape from work for 1 day.. yahoo ! !

Every 2 weeks we can off for 1 thursday,

as we need to hav a meeting n report to our supervisor..

so, i can sleep late tonight, yeah ~ ~ ~

No comments: