Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rest in Peace.. Ah Sang


Long time no read newspaper dy...


basically i read newspaper once in a week,


tat is during saturday in the office...


i can nicely read it word by word..



Not reading newspaper means not knowing wat happening out there..


today during lunch, juz heard from a fren of mine..


a shocking news..


tat's Ah Sang past away few days ago due to breast cancer..


i was so shock when knowing abt this sad news..



Ah Sang... a taiwanese singer, one of my favourite singer..


i cant remember since when i started to listen to her song..


but i know it's has been at least 5 years..


She had a miracle voice tat will make u feel so comfortable..


This unforgettable voice has been accompany me for so many periods,


whether i m down, in bad mood, or even during my exam period..


Ah Sang's voice let me feel so relax


especially during mid night..


when the surrounding is so quite,


when everybody is deeply in their dreams..


her voice also make me recall back my A-level exam period..


tat time i always study late in the night..


n her voice make me feel awake n fresh n relax..



Long time dun hav Ah Sang's news...


but now suddenly got her death news...


i really couldn't accept it...



Life is really unpredictable..


we wouldn't know wat will happen tmr, or even next second...


so we must treasure every breath we hav,


treasure every chances together with the love one...



I will always remember this special voice..


Rest in peace, Ah Sang....

1 comment:

芦悦忆芙 said...

真的是红颜薄命啊!!!!