Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Make up my mind


The problem keep on appear in my mind the whole morning...

I really duno what should and wat can i do...

talk to mum juz now..

she analyse the problem and the consequences to me..

so from everything she told me,

i know mum dun really agree tat i help him...

mum is correct, human might change,

everything in this world will change without we realising it..

Talk to 1 of my best fren juz now also..

she also disagree tat i help him..

but, seriously i really dun wish to c him suffer..

anyway, he's still 1 of the importan person in my life..

so talk to cheng n wee after tat..

and i hav make up my mind in helping him this time..

wee is correct, this is not a small amount but still,

it is not too expensive also if it really can let me know him truly..

so, thx to wee's advise and cheng's big help..

i m going to help him..

hope he can really solve his problem...

No comments: