Saturday, May 2, 2009

Music-Man Concert

Juz came back from LeeHom Music Man Concert in Bukit Jalil..

I m not LeeHom's fans...

But there is an extra free ticket for me,

so i juz follow my cousins to the concert.

We were super early when we reach Bukit Jalil..

I enter the stadium at around 7pm and i got a nice seat..

waiting for more than one hour,

then it started with Daniel Lee singing...

Yeah, Daniel, one of the super idol in Malaysia..

I love him especially his voice very much...

Because of him, appear on the stage,

this make me start feeling a bit high...

But he's not the VIP tonight la...

So roughly 8.30, the VIP shown up at the stage...

The fans scream like hell...

but i m juz normal.. not LeeHom fans wat...

all those LeeHom fans pls dun kill me lar...

But it's undeniable tat LeeHom is really talented..

He can play a lot of music instruments..

Tonight concert he show his good guitar skill,

he play drum, violin, and piano too..

and he sang about 20 somethings songs..

Some of his songs r really nice...

but i m not affected by the environment surrounding,

i m not as high as other audience...

I m juz like normal i can tell...

It was a middle-rate concert i can say...

Juz now they ask me, if not LeeHom, then who can make me high?

I din giv them the answer..

but my answer is, for sure Power Station will make me high..

Power Station really got the power which can make me excited...

Power Station, my super n forever idol...

UrGGhh.... m i affected by somebody??

No comments: