Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 more days to go...


10 more days to go..

after 10 days, i will be leaving my lovely home, family n frens..

and go to a totally new environment...

i couldn't really imagine the life out there..

but i hope it will be a safe n smooth life...


Can't describe my mood now,

as i, myself also duno wat's in my mind for the moment...

excited? looking forward? nervous? not sure...


Start packing n preparing my luggage this few days...

i got so many things want to bring over..

n i really hope tat i can bring my whole room there..


this few days starts arrange my schedule to farewell with my dearest family n frens..

got free dinner treat by aunties, cousins, frens.......

last weekend got dinner treat by 8yi,

then bak kut teh breakfast treat by xiao yi...

then today steam boat dinner treat by mei...

n more dinner will come this week n next week..

this coming weekend got a big farewell party for me n cheng take place at 8 yi house..

then again xiao yi will treat me either japanese or korean dinner next week..

dad n mum keep bringing me out for my favourite food...

n now i keep on eating yummy food until i become fatter n fatter dy...

hmmm......

my schedule is so full this 2 weeks...

n i hav to meet up with my dearest frens also...

hopefully can gather with them b4 i leave...


10 more days...

i hope i can fully use this precious 10 days time...

good luck to me n god bless me, pls...


No comments: