Thursday, September 10, 2009

I need more time

The day for me to depart is getting nearer n nearer..

start getting worry as my luggage is yet to pack..

it's seems like the time is always not enuf for me..

went to dental to check my teeth this afternoon..

n went to buy some needed thing after coming out from dental..

n now i m juz coming back from neway in 1U..

had a nice karaok session with my dearest cousins..

n this will be the last time to sing b4 i leave..


Uhm ya.. went for hair cut yesterday..

after keeping my hair long for abt 3 yrs..

this time i decided to change it into short hair style..

nice duh.. satisfied with that hair stylist profesionality...


There r still many things i need to do b4 i leave..

preparing, packing, gathering, etc...

will spend more time with my family in this last week time..

No comments: