Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Again, Miss Out




Juz now Feng and Qi ask for my participation for their next outting,

Pulau Kukup at December somewhere around christmas....

But,

I will not be around lar....

Haiz.... sad la...

Again, miss out their outting...

Since last time my bro wedding,

They went for clubbing, then Genting trip, then last weekend Melaka trip...

And again going to absence for the Kukup trip...

Sien..............

I always wish i can join watever outting with them...

It will be so comfortable when gather and fool around with old frens...

I can unlade all the pretence which i always use to protect myslf...

Can juz freely be myself infront of them...

Friends, i always appreciate for ur attendance in my life...

Thanks for giving me such a memorable childhood and school life times...

Hope i will not to miss out any outting with u guys again.... ^^

2 comments:

贾爷 said...

sign.... x99

rou said...

U sigh for wat?
The 1 who miss out is me,
but how come u r the one to sigh??
Haha...
isn't that u also feel like joining them ler?