Sunday, November 16, 2008

Moody Day..


It has been 1 week since my last update..

So lazy this few days..

Even lazy to write something here..

I hate this kind of feeling,

Hate tat evil spirit inside myself..

Today i lose temper to my family members..

I also duno y..

Juz feel like give vent to it...

I know mum will feel sad abt me, and will worry abt me..

But i really cant control myself tat time..

Feels regret after tat and really feel sorry to mum..

She loves me a lot and i still din care abt her feeling..

Sorry, mum...

But wat make me still angry is tat BITCH !!!

Hate u bitch...

Go die la, 38 bitch ! ! !

U better leave my family far far away ! !


I m really in bad temper now,

hope God will help me..

Help me to calm down and control myself,

Dun let the bad and evil spirit control me..

Pray to u, Lord.....


No comments: