Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Final coming soon


This is the last week of classes for this sem...

Many test coming in this week,

Today i got Emerging Issues Mid Term Exam,

Tmr got biotech 2 test,

The day after got practical assesment by Ms Chong,

And Friday got the Molecular test ! ! !

Everyday got a test..... It's so scary...

And this also means tat final is coming soon...

Final will come in 2 weeks times..

OMG, i really need to get my ass up and start study for final now...

This sem can be considered as the last sem of classes for me in this stupid college..

So....

I need to get good grade for this final exam..

It will be the last chance for me to maintain my CGPA point and prevent it from dropping, dropping and dropping.....

Then next sem will be the project thingy or can say is internship period..

Looking forward for my internship,

It must be very interesting and challenging ! !


No comments: