Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Busy Life


Last weekend and this week i was so so so busy..

Rushing here and there, rushing this and tat...

Busy until i hav no time to update the blog..

Start from last saturday, the bride side vegetarian dinner..

Sunday, my dad's graduation ceremony,convocation..

Monday, daytime busy at house until i skip the class..

Then night time, go to restaurant try out the dishes which are going to serve during my bro's wedding dinner..

Tuesday, i got my BBL presentation... And the small case interview by LAN ppl...

Wednesday, continue with my lab practical exam..

And tmr, thursday, i got the mid-term for BBL..

The day after tmr, friday, bro's bachelor night party..

And Saturday, BRO'S Wedding...

HUUUUUhh.... a series of things come, one after another..

I hav to settle them one by one...

Till when only i can hav my free time? can relax a bit and can hav a good sleeping time to redeem my tiredness accumulated after all this busyness ? ?

I wonder... coz i thk i will be continue busy until the end of the year...

Coz many things coming up next.. LSS BBQ night, practical exam, mid-term, a lot of reports, then the final coming soon also..

And i m now looking forward for the US trip juz right after my final exam..

2 comments:

芦悦忆芙 said...

哇~真的很忙,每天都有节目,要好好休息.

rou said...

huh.. really busy..
cant even hav a nice sleep this few days..
but finally my bro's wedding is over dy..
Really need a good rest now... @_@