Friday, July 24, 2009

After 5 years....


After 5 years..

I go back to my secondary school again..

to get the stupid SPM certs for stupid visa application..

pls imagine that, after 5 years only i go back to get this such an important certs..

huh.. wat the.....



When i step in the school gate..

saw some super young junior..

none of their face is familiar..

hey, of course larh..5 yrs past dy lar...

suddenly i realised tat how old i am now..

time flies ~ ~ ~



The schoolyard still the same..

not changing much within this 5 years..

when i walk along the walk way which link from gate to office,

all the school time memories blast out in my mind..

I miss those school time very much..

miss those sweet memories that i had together with my dear fren..



when passing by my former classroom...


i had a strong feeling that i must take a picture of it as a remembrance..

this building, ground floor, second classroom

used to be the place tat i study, i laughed, i played, i had fun, i being naughty.....

really miss those time..

how i hope that time can flow backwards...

flow back to the time tat i had most fun, most joy, and no worries..

where the people can be so simple, frenship can be so true, i can be so innocence....

but i know it's impossible..

the only thing i can do for now is keep all those sweet time in my memory,

continue my life with all the strength n effort,

try my best to be true n sincere to all the people around me..

although sometimes the situation really makes me to be so fake..

but i wil try to live happily n try to make the rest of my lifetime to be more meaningful...


No comments: