Thursday, July 30, 2009

Holiday mood

Last few days was really busy..

Busy settle my visa application, buying flight ticket...

Busy settle everything in kindergarten..

hand over my job to the rest..

as i will be on vacation for around 10 days..



And now, yeah ~ ~

i m in holiday mood now..

will be going to sabah..

to conquer the highest peak in south east asia...

to pay a visit to my uncle's house..

to hav fun with my cousin brothers...

to look around Sabah and experience the life there...

to explore the legend of Sipadan island...



Still packing my luggage now..

Take out the dusty luggage bag..

wow.. really long time i din use them dy..

since last US trip...



Really looking forward for this fun n adventure trip...

hope everything will go smooth..

pray for a safe journey, good weather and nice trip..



Sabah, i m coming again..... after 7 years....



No comments: